Please be aware of the following policies when scheduling or preparing for an appointment with Face Reality.
You will see a $1 charge on your credit card when using this online scheduler. It will disappear in a few days – it is just to verify your credit card number.
24-hour notice cancellation policy
We require you to give 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment or we will charge 50% of your treatment for a missed appointment with the exception of emergencies or if you are ill.
No children under 12
To maintain a safe environment for everyone, please do not bring children under age 12 to your appointments. Neither our staff, nor you can be responsible for your child while you receive treatments. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
If you are more than 20 minutes late we cannot guarantee that we will be able to fit your appointment into the schedule and you may not be seen. If we cannot fit you in, 50% of your service will be charged for the missed appointment.
Face Reality products may be returned within 30 days for a full refund, provided they have not been opened.
Refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, or any other scented product when coming in for an appointment. It is important to us to be able to accommodate staff and clientele who are sensitive to fragrance.
Concurrent skin care treatment policy
Face Reality does not allow other skin care treatments while you are being treated at Face Reality Acne Clinic, including treatments from outside Certified Face Reality Acne Specialists.
- If you are prone to cold sores, please take an antiviral medication before your appointment. If you have a cold sore, please wait until it is healed before coming in for an appointment. (We cannot perform a treatment if you have a cold sore.)
- It is our policy that we will not work on anyone who is exhibiting cold or flu symptoms, or currently has an infection of any kind, for the health and wellness of our staff and other clients. We ask that if you have a cold, fever, the flu, infection, virus or feel as though one is coming on, please cancel and re-schedule your appointment. If you have a cold, infection, virus or similar illness, when you arrive for your appointment, you will be asked to re-schedule your appointment.
For new clients
- If you have been on any prescription topical product (i.e., Differin, Retin A,Clindamycin, Epiduo, etc.) you MUST discontinue use for two weeks prior to your appointment.
- If you have been on Accutane equivalents, you MUST discontinue use for at least a month prior to coming in for your first appointment.
- If, after the consultation, you decide to continue with us as an acne client, you will be required to purchase the recommended products.
- If you are under 18 you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (over 18) at your initial appointment.