What makes acne products effective? They need to:
- Penetrate the inside of the pore to stop acne where it starts.
- Help to keep the pore clear of dead skin cells.
- Kill bacteria inside the pore.
- Noncomedogenic formulas (no pore-clogging ingredients).
At Face Reality Acne Clinic, we have found that acne products that include l-mandelic acid, vitamin A or benzoyl peroxide are the best acne products. But, it’s not enough to find and use products with these ingredients. You must also be sure that products with these ingredients are formulated properly so they penetrate the pore.
It is essential to know what ingredients are good for the type of acne you have; and how to use the products correctly. Even the best skin care products won’t clear your skin if they are not used in the right way. This is where we are different from other acne systems – we believe in coaching you in the right way to use products. We want you to succeed in getting and keeping clear skin!
By the time our clients come to see us, most of them have tried myriads of products. The acne products range from prescription products like retinoids, antibiotics, and Accutane as well as over-the-counter acne remedies.
Why do many acne products fail so miserably in getting it done?
- Many contain pore-clogging ingredients. For example, the cream form of Retin-A contains pore-cloggers and should never be given to an acne patient but it happens every day.
- It takes a combination of the right products to affect acne. Just a retinoid by itself or a serum with salicylic in it is not enough.
- Different ingredients in acne products are used for different kinds of acne.
- Even companies that are attempting to customize regimens to account for different types of acne do not have strong enough products to get the job done.
- And almost all companies do not take skin adaptation to products (skin getting used to products) into account. If you are not coached in how to adjust the frequency of product use, you will not get rid of your acne.
Allow an acne specialist to help you achieve clear skin quickly – they know what they are doing.
© 2012-2019 Face Reality Acne Clinic