- The information we collect and why we collect it;
- How we use that information;
- How we share information; and
- The choices we offer.
Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect
We may ask you for, or you may voluntarily submit, personally identifiable information when you are using the Service. The personally identifiable information which you may provide to us could include, but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Your contact information (including, without limitation, address and email address);
- Your IP address; and
- Other personal information.
Non-personal Information That We Collect
When you access our Service, we may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information from you, such as IP host address, web pages viewed, browser type, operating system, referring service, search information, device type, page views, usage and browsing habits on the Service and similar data. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular geographical location) in a manner which does not identify any one individual. We may also aggregate information collected offline in connection with the Service, obtain non-personally identifiable information from third party sources and develop aggregate information by anonymizing previously collected personally identifiable information. It is possible at times when collecting non-personally identifiable information through automatic means that we may unintentionally collect or receive personally identifiable information that is mixed in with the non-personally identifiable information. While we will make reasonable efforts to prevent such incidental data collection, the possibility still exists. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected your personal information, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only use your personally identifiable information as described below, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
We may share your personally identifiable information collected in connection with providing the Service.
We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your inquires or requests.
- We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties (collectively, the “Third Party Vendors”) to further the purpose for which you provided such information to us. For example, we may share your information for the purpose of sending emails. We urge you to read the privacy practices of all of our Third Party Vendors before submitting any personally identifiable information through the Service.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by law or legal process.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for our services or our sponsors.
- We may transfer your personally identifiable information in connection with the sale or merger or change of control of Face Reality Acne Clinic or the division responsible for the services with which your personally identifiable information is associated.
- We may share your personally identifiable information with an affiliate of Face Reality Acne Clinic who is in the same corporate family as us as long as their privacy practices are substantially similar to ours.
Non-personally identifiable or aggregate information may be used by us for any purposes permitted by law and may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Analytics and Conversion Tracking
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Like many services, the Analytics Service uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
The Analytics Service collects information anonymously. They report website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of the Analytics Service without affecting how you visit our site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also use Google conversion tracking and/or similar services to help us understand your and other users’ use of the Service.
When you access the Service or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your system by using cookies and other types of tracking technologies. This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), a unique user ID, device type, device identifiers, browser types and language, referring and exit pages, platform type, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that you access on the Service, the number of clicks, the amount of time spent on pages, the dates and times that you visit the Service, and other similar information. Depending on the law of your country of residence, your IP address may legally be considered personally identifiable information.